Caturday

Friday, February 01, 2008

Meet my pet boy Yaki

Hi y'all! I've been very busy playing around the house lately. I have some new photos I'd like to share with you all. I'd like you to meet my pet boy Yaki. He is about to turn 6 in a couple of weeks and his reading is improving by the day. I'm so proud of him!





Teaching me some fake smile here. His fingers are salty from all the Boy Bawang we ate. EWWWW.






I think this boy has a future in wrestling.




Apologies. I look like a rag doll here.
And my paws are very dirty!
I need a shower! Someone give me a showerrrrrr!



The trouble with being cute is you get squeezed like this all the time.



My pet Yaki and I, we can stay in this position for hours.
He likes carrying me around like this.





The two of us while watching cartoons. Yaki's tummy is the best.




Ang taba ng daliri mo Yaki.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home